What information we collect
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, when you use our Services. The ways we collect it can be broadly categorized into the following: INFORMATION YOU DIRECTLY PROVIDE TO US: Account and profile information. We collect following information about you when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up for or make purchases through the Services:
- Contact information such as name, email address and country
- Profile information such as business phone number
- Preferences information such as notification and marketing preferences
Operational data. We also store information you upload to or send through our Services, including:
- Information about products and services the Customer sells (including inventory, pricing, sale, transaction, tax, and other data)
- Information about the Customer or the Customer’s business (employees, consumers and suppliers)
Information you provide through our support channels. The Services also include customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with a Service. Whether you designate yourself as a technical contact, speak to one of our representatives directly or otherwise engage with our support team, we may ask you to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
Payment Information: We collect certain payment and billing information when you subscribe for certain paid Services. For example, we ask you to designate a billing representative, including name and contact information. You might also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing services.
Other submissions. We ask for and collect personal information from you when you submit web forms on our websites or when you participate in any interactive features of our Services, participate in a survey, promotion, activity or event, request customer support, communicate with us via third party social media sites, or otherwise communicate with us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES: Access logs. Like with most websites and services delivered over the Internet, we gather certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our websites and Services. This information includes Internet protocol (IP)
Analytics information derived from operational data. Analytics information also consists of data we collect as a result of running queries against Operational Data across our user base for the purposes of generating Usage Data. “Usage Data” is aggregated data about a category or group of features, services, or users that is not of itself personal information. It is also data about our Customers and their business. We may incidentally come across personal information when we compile Usage Data.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We collect information from other sources, such as our business partners. We do not control, supervise or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
How we use your information
We are continually striving to improve Services. Being able to identify how retailers are using our product plays a big part in helping us to make our software better. We may use information about you for purposes such as:
- Enabling you to access and use our Services
- Displaying historical sale information
- Sending you marketing, advertising, educational content and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information about us, our Services, or general promotions for business partner campaigns and services. You can unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving these communications described below under “How You Can Protect Your Information”
- In the case of retail stores, to share the name of the retail store with potential customers to encourage them to use our Services
- Measuring, customising and improving the Services and developing new products
- Sending to you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and information requested by you
- Investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions, unauthorised access to Services, and other illegal activities
- With your consent: We use information about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above. For example, we may publish testimonials or featured customer stories to promote the Services, with your permission.
Where we need your personal information for any other purposes, it will be obvious from the circumstances as to the purposes for which we require that personal information from you.
Sharing & disclosure of your information
When you use the Services, we may share your information only as described below:
SERVICE PROVIDERS, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND OTHERS
We use and work with third party service providers and our trusted Business Partners to provide application development, hosting, website, infrastructure, maintenance, backup, payment processing, customer relationship management, marketing, accounting, human resources, business intelligence and analytics, data enrichment, customer support and other services for us. These service providers may have access to or process your information for the purpose of providing those services for us. Some of our pages use white-labelling techniques to serve content from our service providers while providing the look and feel of our site. Please note that you are providing your information to these third parties acting on behalf of Black Label Solutions. These third parties may be located in countries which may be outside of your location.
We also share your contact information with select trusted Business Partners, such as our partners who integrate with Services, to enable them to contact you about their services (as they relate to your Services). We also obtain contact information from select Business Partners to better understand your preferences and to deliver you more personalised marketing.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND PROTECTION OF RIGHTS
In certain situations, we may be required to use and disclose your information (including personal information) to a third party if we believe the disclosure is reasonably necessary:
- To comply with any applicable law, legal process (for example, subpoenas and warrants) or governmental request
- To protect the property, rights, and safety of Black Label Solutions, our Customers or the public from harm or illegal activities
- For fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development or debugging purposes
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of Black Label Solutions, its users or members of the public
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations
NON-IDENTIFYING OR AGGREGATED DATA
We may share aggregated or other non-personal information that does not directly identify you with third parties in order to improve our Services.
Your Privacy Rights
Updating your Personal Information via the Services: You may access, change, or correct information about you by logging into your NomadPOS account at any time or by making a request to us using the contact details below, in which case we may need to verify your identity before granting access or otherwise changing or correcting your information.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT
If you wish to deactivate your NomadPOS account, you may do so by emailing us using the contact details provided below.
OPTING OUT OF PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from NomadPOS by using the unsubscribe link within each email or contacting us via our home page or sales team. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages
from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding Services (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, technical and security notices).
How long we retain your information
We generally retain your information only as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it.
Children’s use of the services
Services are not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the address listed below.
We have adopted technical, administrative and physical procedures to collect, manage, maintain and store information in a manner designed to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, and alteration. Unfortunately, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
Where data is transferred over the Internet as part of the Services, the data is encrypted using industry standard TLS (HTTPS).
1. You may not assign your rights or delegate performance of your obligations under these T&Cs without NomadPOS’s prior consent which will not be unreasonably withheld. NomadPOS may, without your consent, assign its agreement with you to any member of H & C Holdings or in connection with any merger or change of control of Black Label Solutions or the sale of all or substantially all of its assets provided that any such successor agrees to fulfil its obligations pursuant to these T&Cs.
2. These T&Cs, together with any Form(s) and Subscription Plan, constitute the entire agreement, and supersede any and all prior agreements between you and NomadPOS in relation to your use and access to the Application.
3. NomadPOS may provide any notice required under these T&Cs by publishing the notice on the Website or emailing any notice to the email address connected to your Account. You must give notice to NomadPOS by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Have Questions?
Black Label Solutions,
468 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004